RAW BROWNIE BITES
Coconut brownie bites. Bursting with cacao flavor these mini bites are the perfect healthy and simple version of brownies. Made with few ingredients and little time, this is the perfect snack when you need something chocolatey. Quick and easy!
RAW BROWNIE BITES WITH COCONUT
gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free
300 ml dates
150 ml raw cacao
pinch of salt
3-4 tbsp water
100 ml unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Remove the pits from the dates and chop into smaller pieces. (Soak dates for 20 min if necessary.)
2. Add dates, cacao and a pinch of salt to a food processor and mix until combined. Add water until desired consistency is reached.
3. Spread the mixture into a 2L bread tin lined with parchment paper. (Leave some excess parchment paper to help lift the cake from the tin later.)
4. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and press gently down.
5. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Use the parchment paper to lift the cake from the tin. Cut into small bite-sized pieces.
6. Serve & enjoy!